National Alcohol Screening Day is an outreach, education, and screening program that raises awareness about alcohol misuse and refers individuals with alcohol problems for further treatment.
Thousands of colleges, community-based organizations, and military installations provide the program to the public each year.
What are the warning signs?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may have a problem with alcohol:
- Do you drink alone when you feel angry or sad?
- Does your drinking ever make you late for work?
- Does your drinking worry your family?
- Do you ever drink after telling yourself you won’t?
- Do you ever forget what you did while drinking?
- Do you get headaches or have a hangover after drinking?
If you or someone you know is struggling with a drinking problem, Aurora Behavioral Health Services offers treatment programs that can help.
If you or someone you know is battling addiction, contact Aurora Behavioral Health Services us — online or by phone at 1-877-666-7223 — as soon as possible.